Welcome to Australasian Change Days
A yearly event each September for leaders and change makers
Our theme for #acdc2021 was Steering into and embracing complexity
Check out some of our speakers below
Dave Snowden joined #ACDC2021 and provided a very thought provoking start to the event!
Dave’s session – No new normal, had some great feedback!
- Fantastic to hear Dave Snowden talk about the new theory of change. Congratulations ACDC Team!
- Whet my appetite to read more about this stuff. Definitely going to look up the Cynefin framework
- Thanks Dave, definitely getting us to think outside our normal frames and references.
- David’s discussion was educational and thought provoking- an invitation to learn and research. I was clinging to every word, trying to take notes and only hoping that I can hear it all again in a recording. Familiarise yourself with David’s work, very thought provoking.
- Fluid delivery; Many, many new concepts; Entirely different perspective
- David’s knowledge, his candour and wit is both education and entertaining! Love the content!
- Everything – the stories weaved through, information, openness to all kinds of questions.
- Extremely deep level of experience and sophistication on the topic.
Marissa Verma - Managing Director Bindi Bindi Dreaming
What people loved!
- So many possibilities for the future!
- Marissa's passion for her work and sharing her knowledge on medicinal value from bush tucker
- Everything, the knowledge gained was invaluable, I have already purchased from Trading Blak!
- Marissa's grounded style and wealth of knowledge - so warm, engaging and inspiring
- Loved learning about the seasons and about the different foods that are becoming more mainstream, but more importantly her knowledge on supporting local aboriginal communities directly
- Great energy, so much new information
Rory Sutherland – Vice President Ogilvie Consulting
What people loved:
- Loved it. So thought provoking
- Not sure I was smart enough for this session! So many big ideas.
- Amazing. Told great stories, analogies and theory. Loved it!
- Rory is totally engaging and interesting with a fabulous message!
- Rory – you are a bright light in the muddy world.
- Thought provoking and entertaining, definitely made me want to explore more.
- Finally I have a permission for not being a compliant bee!
Jost Capito – CEO Williams Formula 1 Racing
Melissa Bridges – Director Transformation Williams Racing
What people loved:
- The journey and goals are much aligned to most organisations at this time – the need to adapt and extend businesses into different/diverse areas to survive
- Great inside view of what the world of racing will transform into. I enjoyed the perspectives on team, ego and ethics the most but it was just great stuff from start to finish.
- Wow! There is so much more to F1 racing than cars, drivers and mechanics!
Yael Elish – Founder Stuff that Works
What people loved:
- Stuffthatworks is an innovative solution to a global challenge. I work in healthcare and I’m going to share this! Fabulous and exciting!
- Absolutely inspiring!
- Most great ideas seem obvious in retrospect and this one is truly inspiring in the way it is designed to maximise smart technology and human caring and curiosity.
- Simple foundation but brilliantly executed with huge future benefits for chronic illness sufferers. Well done!
- Changed the way I think about my project and approach. Clarity of vision, simplicity in method, and the compelling call to action are beautifully seen here – and it has shifted my personal practice.
What did our participants have to say?
Change makers conversations are so very transferable to every setting and every occupation. Greater diversity of engagement is needed – people should enlist!
The conference is amazing and such a richness of insight and generosity. Thanks so much to you and the team for everything you have put into making it an amazing event. One thing I have had chance to reflect upon over the last two days is the importance of grounding my sense of purpose and keeping a level of resilience if I’m to make the best of it. I just wanted you to know how impactful the conference has been for me. 🙏
Such a fantastic event once again – you managed to exceed all expectations again with an amazingly engaging virtual event full of connection and insight and inspiration. Thanks so much for all your incredibly hard work to pull it off!
The ACDC team did a truly amazing job. Not only did they outdo themselves in every aspect, they also got such good speakers, interesting topics, good workshops and a very well-rounded program for all three days. This is by far the best event that money can buy. Good on you team for making this happen, it’s not easy in regular times let alone during a pandemic. Be proud, be very proud of all you accomplished!
Congratulations! Thank you for creating this space to #engage virtually in well facilitated sessions by thought provoking speakers. What made this event special is the #insights and #connections with fellow participants. To being courageous!
What an amazing weekend! From the awesome kick off event on Friday evening through to the close on Sunday, the first ever Australasian Change Days event was everything I had hoped for! An array of informative, engaging and humble presenters and stimulating, honest and open attendees, made the event a game changer!
The effort that the team and facilitators went through to produce the absolutely successful ACDC2021 event is inspirational. Not only was the event educational and entertaining, it has woken a curiosity in me that has been still for some time. Thank you to the ACDC team, the facilitators and all the incredibly talented people that I had the pleasure of meeting this weekend!
Change Days 2022
What do we have planned for our third year?
At this stage we have no idea!
We have just wrapped up the event for 2021 and we are so thankful to everyone for making it such an incredible experience!
2020 was about Connectedness
2021 was about Complexity
42courses creates on-demand, enjoyable online courses for busy people. They focus on teaching Behavioural Science and other creative topics such as happiness, problem solving and storytelling. The learning is taught by incredible people like Rory Sutherland, and certified by global brands including Barclays, Ogilvy and Cannes Lions. Find out more at www.42courses.com
Change that matters owner Sarah Glenister, is the Founder of Australasian Change Days and is determined to change the world. Collaboration and co-creation are essential to have impact especially in areas that have no easy solution, a major driver and principle of Change Days.
We clarify the complexities of organisational change using engaging videos and visuals that bring change to life. Whether it's an organisation-wide transformation, that key initiative everyone talks about or a tech-heavy IT project, we've helped them all to 'get visual' and share their key messages.
Change Optimised nurtures thriving and growing organisations working with entrepreneurial leaders and their teams to develop a purpose-driven and accessible workplace where people perform at their best. Our coaching, learning and mentoring programmes help everyone in the organisation thrive and use their natural genius and talents.
We partner with clients to provide the tools, expertise and resources to deliver sustainable enterprise-wide transformation.
Our proprietary digital tools, The Change Space and HealthyMeDigital, are proven to support business improvement and transformation in a way that allows for use where and how teams need it, providing tangible, practical support for sustainable change.